Re: Jewish Music in Shofar, Summer 2000, vol. 18, no. 4

You can order copies of Judaism, including the delightful 47 (1) 1998, from
their website. The cost was a few dollars, plus postage. There is a link on the
KlezmerShack (of course!), and Matt Temkin also posted details to this list a
while ago. Here is the URL again:

http://humwww.ucsc.edu/judaism/Win98.html

For purchase price, see:

http://humwww.ucsc.edu/judaism/subs.html

For Shofar magazine, I'm not sure--but you can reach guest editor
Ofer Ben-Amots at:

oBenAmots (at) cc(dot)colorado(dot)edu

There are fax services that will provide single articles, but for the
most part I have found that (a) library copies from local university
libraries, followed by (b) purchase a copy of the whole issue from the
publisher, as the easiest way to get access to such articles and special
issues, when the publisher has not put the items on the web (a hot subject
in academic circles).

ari