Re: Fw: "Menorah Records" & "Collectors Guild"

I would very much appreciate contact information on Collectors Guild as well...

By the way, the Yair Elnadav "Ladino Songs" LP/Cassette was re-released by
Leisure Time Music in `93. Boynton Beach, FL. Perhaps they could be of some
assistance. Simon???

Also, the family of attorney (and Jewish music collector/producer) Benedict
Stambler would likely be able to provide some information, if they can be
located. Stambler's collection went to the LOC and NYPL upon his death, and
the LOC has some paperwork on it. Perhaps contact information could be
gleaned from the LOC, though it would be at least 30 years old now...

Good luck!!

Joel

At 04:29 PM 7/13/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Perhaps somebody in this group can help Mr. Sisko

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com