Jacob Hoffman

Hello, all;
I'm hoping someone can help me with a research project;
I'm looking for information about Jacob Hoffman, the xylophonist, as I want to
create
a page for him on my website, http://xylotopia.cjb.net  (happily, "cjb" can
stand for
"Canadian Jewish Boy".)
I wrote to his granddaughter and received no reply.
Perhaps maybe that's also why there's only one small mention of him in Henry's
book.
Does anyone have a source that I might obtain a photograph of him from?
I can think of at least three recordings on which he's featured, the Abe
Schwartz
number on the Tarras compilation,  Gasen Nigun with Kandel's Orchestra, and the
Doina
with Kandel's Orchestra. Does anyone have any others?
Any comments, suggestions and leads would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Steven Lederman
P.S. - Ari, The new Katz CD wasn't my project, but Koch asked me to write the
liner
notes for their CD. I'm glad everyone's enjoying it!