Ensemble String Band

Hi, Jeff:
I used to attend Martin's weekly "get togethers" (when I used to have a bass
sax) and
it seems to me that there were a couple of very good fiddlers frequently in
attendance, as well as a very good and extremely enthusiastic cellist....have
you
exhausted Martin's suggestions? Any of those people interested?
Alas, I play not stringed things....I am by nature a percussionist. But soon I
will be
getting an EEb Contra Alto (I traded my old one to Ben Goldberg because he's
such a
GREAT guy) and so I will once again have a bass woodwind instrument.
I wish you luck and hope that you get something together!
Regards,
Steven