Re: online version of german klez-book

Stefan and other interested folks:

It is simple to add a web translation link(s), from altavista-systran's
babelfish to your web page to translate german to english,  german to
french, german to spanish and german to portuguese; and of course,
visa-versa. Try the translation links listed on the top of my web page.
The latest version of babelfish works with the latest versions of
Microsoft Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and iCab.

Jacob Freedman  : Host/Producer
WBZC-FM 88.9 FM : http://staff.bcc.edu/radio
E-Mail &  Url Addresses : sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr

http://www.klezmer.de/Bucher/S_Khupe-Inhalt/s_khupe-inhalt.html
>by the way: online-versions of books may be (under certain
circumstances) a good thing.

>greetings,
>Stefan (gus) Bauer.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!