Re: Sephardic instrumental music

Hankus,
think you understood well.. His point is a bit strange I feel>  I'm a
layman when it comes to Sephardic culture but it seems to me that
this was not a folk culture in the sense the Ashkenazic (yiddish)
culture was and thus comparing the two like he does doesn't make that
much sense. But maybe our Sephardic music experts can shed some light
on that..

Best,
Gerben