Re: Ratner's...great onion rolls but...

   Gentleman:
   re: Ratner's...which by the way I remember as having the best onion rolls
and the rudest waiters in the world...I refer you to that great partly
Jewish actor Simone Signoret: " Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
   'Nuff said.
    As for people who want to romanticize scum like Lansky and
Siegel...well...there is nothing romantic about the victims of Murder
Incorporated, period.
   Jewish presence in Organized Crime in this country is a long-standing,
but a lousy thing.  Hell...I know first hand. Part of my family was involved
with the guys who carry the violin cases without the violins inside...all
the way back to Legs Diamond...another Jew OY!
   Hey if it was good enough for Boston University, Brandeis and Israel to
refuse Lansky's money...it's good enough for me to refuse to go into
Ratner's until they get their "stuff" together. There must be some other
Jews who went into that place that they can name a room after.  Dontcha
think?
       Trudi the G