First Night Mount Holly, NJ -- Sunday, December 31, 2000

This a primary inquiry "open to performers of various, Jewish Music
Genre," who might be interested in performing at the local synagogue; as
part of  First Night Mount Holly. This venue
would be scheduled to showcase a variety of Jewish Music performers and
hopefully; conclude with a semi-planned conclusion, on the stroke of
midnight. Please e-mail, mail; or phone me, as soon as possible, so that
I can judge interest and start working on  arrangements.

Jacob Freedman  : Host/Producer
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music
WBZC-FM 88.9 FM : http://staff.bcc.edu/radio
E-Mail &  Url Addresses : sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr

This is the message,  I received from  the First Night Mt Holly
Coordinator: