Re: bris music (seriously)

In a message dated 5/7/0 10:16:22 AM, rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

<< Now that we are (hopefully) through the dreadful jokes, three pieces that
believe really *can* be considered music for a brit milah:

"Ya'aleh V'yatsliach" on Boston Camerata, MUSIQUE JUDEO-BAROQUE:  a

"Oh! That in Nine Months" [O! Que Mueve Mezes]--exquisite piece on  Lauren
Pomerantz album, whose title I forgot to write down

The Cd is called 'Jewels of The Sephardim", and yes, it is beautiful!
Simon
Hatikvah Music