RE: "Rockin' the Shtetl" archive URL

>  >> Seth, is there any way to listen to your show except live
>  >> (it goes out around dawn London time!)
>  >
>  > Try this: ftp://wcfm-ra.williams.edu/
>  > Let us know if it works.
>
> What a pleasant surprise! The actual URL for the file of
> last night's show is:
>
>     ftp://wcfm-ra.williams.edu/mon2100/mon2100_0.rm
>
> It's a big honker--9263Kb--that took about fifteen minutes
> to download over a reasonably fast network connection. But
> was it ever worth it! I'm only a few minutes into the show,
> have heard Klezamir and Khevrisa, and am enjoying Pharoah's
> Daughter. Oy, the joy!
>
> Thanks, Seth, for alerting us to the availability of this
> wonderful music!

THanks Bryan. I'm not sure if they archive more than one show at a time (in
other words, if this is only up until next week's program, or if they all
stay up for a while), but it's great to know that this is available to the
world-at-large!

Seth Rogovoy
Host, "Rockin' the Shtetl," WCFM, Williamstown, Mass., Mondays 9-10pm US
Eastern time
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html