photo of musicians

I received a brochure from the Vilnius Progam in Yiddish, summer 2000, and
it includes a wonderful photo of two elderly jews  with their instruments
facing the camera. One is an organ grinder,(Im pretty sure),  the other
holds  a large tambourine with bells attached behind it and hits the top
with a stick.Pardon my ignorance, I know there is a word for this type of
instrument and have seen balkan music bands play it. Now I have to find out
who took the photo, when and where. Their website is yiddishvilnius.com,
but I could not find the photo there. - Itzik

Dr. Itzik Nakhmen Gottesman
Assistant Professor, Yiddish Language and Culture
Department of Germanic Studies
University of Texas at Austin
EPS 3.102
Austin, TX 78704-1190