Re: Gebirtig recordings

Yes, I have that recording, too. It's on the Global Village label. The
only reason it didn't come up before is because this thread grew out of
a discussion of the song "Es Brennt," which isn't on that particular
set.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL