Re: Gebirtig recordings

Another recording of Gebertig Holocaust songs that is well worth
acquiring:

"Krakow Ghetto Notebook" on Koch International (3-7295-2H-1) sung and
played (guitar) by Daniel Kempin. Very powerful stuff.

I think Gebertig is one of the best of the Yiddish songwriters and would
love to see someone put together a multi-CD set that encompasses all of
his work, something like the Robert Burns series that Jean Redpath did.
Any volunteers? Anyone with a record label that would underwrite such an
ambitious project?

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL