Re: Recording the complete Gebirtig)

I'm embarrassed to say I'm not familiar with Lemm. I'd love to know more
about his recordings of Gebirtig.

As for The Klezzical Tradition, I loved the first album, so I am certain
that their Gebirtig performances are well worth hearing. And I am very
much looking forward to seeing them live on Sunday.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL