Irish vs. Jewish (was Re: Recording the complete Gebirtig)

I hesitate to open this particular can of worms on this list, but I
can't resist. I have fond memories of a spirited argument with an Irish
Catholic friend of mine many years ago over which was worse, Jewish
guilt or Catholic guilt. We eventually decided that it was a difference
of focus rather than intensity or quality.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL