Re: help for a friend

I have the book in stock - The Mordechai Gebirtig Songbook edited by Velvel
Pasternak, it has the song Trudi suggested both as a melodic line with
chords, and with piano arrangement.

I will be happy to send a copy to your friend. Please write back to me
direct to Jewish Music UK, at jmduk (at) hotmail(dot)com

Noa
Jewish Music UK