Re: "Songs to the Invisible God" review...

Joel and Khaverim --

I don't see "Rootsworld" with any regularity, and on the basis of Mr.
Howard's review -- needless to say, I disagree, since this was one of my
top recordings of the year for '99 -- I won't be looking at it again
anytime soon.

I think that you have dealt with all the issues pretty succinctly. There
are two minor glitches in the version you posted to the list that should
be corrected.

First, there is no close quote in the paragraph that begins "And the
topper." As a result, it is unclear where Howard ends and Bresler
begins.

Second, more minor, two paragraphs later, I assume you meant "These are
two amazing paragraphs."

At any rate, thanks for correcting the mistakes of -- dare I say it --
an ignoramous.

George Robinson

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL