Re: Yehoash

   Yes, a pen name, but I'm not sure for what.
   I know that some of his work was put to music.
   I believe that he won a Nobel Prize for Literature...or some other major
award like that.
    He also wrote novels.
    Check with YIVO.  I believe they have his work in translation.
     Also the Jewish Publication Society in Philadelphia.

      Trudi the G