Re: Yehoash

The title page of my copy of The Feet of the Messenger by Yehoash (Jewish
Publication Society of American, 1923, translated from the Yiddish by Isaac
Goldberg) says that Yehoash is the pen name of Solomon Bloomgarden.

I also have an English translation of Yehoash's one-act play The Shunamite,
which I directed in 1973.

However, all I know about Yehoash comes from reading those two works.

Jacob Bloom