Re: grammys [nonsense]

  For some other musician, yes, but not for Carlos Santana. He has a
long-standing interest and respect for Judiasm as well as other religious
paths and many Jewish friends. Ever stop to think that he might have said it
because Mr. Zimmerman was in the room? They only know each other for like 30
years or something!
   Trudi the G