Re: Israeli Music Publications Limited

Dear Robert

Sorry for the delay, I was away for the week. I hold the full catalogue of
Israel Music Publications and they do have this book on the list. If Hanna
did not have a chance to go to the shop, I will be able to help you.

Let me know

Yours

Noa
Jewish Music Distribution UK

>From: "robert wiener" <wiener (at) mindspring(dot)com>
>To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: Re: Israeli Music Publications Limited
>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:27:55 -0500
>
>Hanna,
>
>Thank you so much for your generous offer.
>
>I have, thus far, been unable to get a lead other than a snail mail
>address.  Unless I do receive some more information I would appreciate
>it if you would see if they still have:
>Braun, Joachim: "Jews and Jewish Elements in Soviet Music: a Study of
>Socio-national Problem in Music", Tel-Aviv, IMP, 1978.
>
>I have a copy from the New York Public Library which I can photocopy,
>but I'd like to buy a copy if possible.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->