Re: Israeli Music Publications Limited

For whatever it's worth, I was in the small basement store about four months
ago.  The manager gave me his card.  It's contents:

Sergey Khanukaev, Manager
Israeli Music Publications, Ltd.
PO Box 7681
Jerusalem 94188, Israel
Tel:  972-2-625 1370
Fax:  972-2-624 1378
e-mail:  impltd (at) galanet(dot)net

Hope this helps!
Judah Cohen (who until now has been a lurker).