caution address

Don't use the "epas" address which appears on my article, which was
posted to the list. It's long been eradicated.
Is it taken for granted that one can copy and re-send anything that's on
the web? In this case, I would really prefer to have been asked, and
probably would have said that I preferred it not be sent to everyone. I
knwo, it's on the web, but it's outdated and I just leave it there
because it's part of a journal. I also don't usually send people paper
copies of a printed article if I knwo I have a revised one coming out.
Is there a standard policy on this?
Thanks, Judith :)