Re: Can you buy or rent a Tickle in the Heart?

>A Tickle in the Heart has only this week had its first showing in Cape Town
>(South Africa) as part of an Israeli/Jewish-related Film Festival.  There
>will only be four screenings.
>
>Fay Singer.

The film is wonderful both as an historical document and klezmer music...
Pete Soklow's tour of places the band played in Brooklyn is almost like
being in the car with him.

And if I recall correctly, the film only got one or 2 showings when it was
included in the Boston area Jewish Film Festival.

Also, to continue the commercial thread, in addition to Tickle in the
Heart, we  have a plentiful supply of the double CD the Epsteins produced
(and that contains in it "Dukes of Freylekh".  (Announced in Dec., & now
residing on our website at "Old Masters/Alte Mevinim")

Dena

a bisl yidishkayt
web site:    http://www.yiddishmusic.com
   (on-line ordering available)
e-mail: klezmer (at) yiddishmusic(dot)com
M/C, Visa accepted

phone and fax toll-free: 1-877-YIDDISH
(Boston area: 781-643-1957)

P.O. Box 400331