Re: Can you buy or rent a Tickle in the Heart?

In a message dated 2/8/0 10:01:37 AM, sarafay (at) mweb(dot)co(dot)za writes:

<< A Tickle in the Heart has only this week had its first showing in Cape Town

(South Africa) as part of an Israeli/Jewish-related Film Festival.  There

will only be four screenings.

This film was a feature presentation at the Jewish Film Festival in L.A. a
couple of years ago and was hugely succesful.

The recording by The Epstein Brothers with Joel Rubin "Zeydes un Eyniklekh"
and other Epstein brothers recorings are available form Hatikvah Music check
them out :
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl
We still have VERY limited supply of the Two Cd  set which was self produced
by the Epstein Brothers. that you willnot find on our site.
Simon
Hatikvah Music