RE: Can you buy or rent a Tickle in the Heart?

> THAT is the question....(One of my musicians wants to buy it)...

I'm so glad you asked that! You will find answers to questions such as this
and so much more in my upcoming book (see below), which I'm sitting here
proofreading as we speak....

But I won't make you wait. The answer  (from page 257 of my book, section
"Klezmer on the Silver Screen) is yes: contact Kino Video, 333 West 39th
St., New York NY 10018, or visit their website at www.kino.com.

Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
coming in May from Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5