Paula

From:             Brahim Benhim <bbenhim (at) alphalink(dot)com(dot)au>
To:               "'worldmusic(dot)guide (at) about(dot)com'"
<worldmusic(dot)guide (at) about(dot)com>
Copies to:        "'worldmusic(dot)guide (at) about(dot)com'"
<worldmusic(dot)guide (at) about(dot)com>
Subject:          Locating an Artist
Date sent:        Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:43:23 +1100

Hi Paula,

Would you be kind enough to assist me by trying to locate an Jewish
Moroccan artist by the name of Samy ELMAGHRIBI?

I was told by his mate, Muizo, that he had move to Canada with his wife.

I'm a world music program produce-presenter and a musician. I wish to get
in contact with his for an intervew.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,
Brahim Benhim

calypso (at) freenet(dot)edmonton(dot)ab(dot)ca
calypso (at) compusmart(dot)ab(dot)ca
ICQ #368230

Calypso Communications and
Consulting: