RE: Oboes in klezmer music

What were the most difficult problems?  Throwing the oboe out is unlikely for
me, since I also enjoy playing other types of music on it, but I am planning on
getting a sax, an instrument I've played before.

Thanks,
Karen

>>> drosenberg (at) dht(dot)com 1/31/00 7:08:55 AM >>>
I tried to play the oboe for a couple of years and I recommend that you
throw it away :-)

Dick