Re: " Yiddish Fiddler On Roof" & Megilla of I. Manger"

Hi everybody

Klezcorner wrote:
>*** NEW RELEASE** 2 Classic Original Yiddish Cast Recordings***NOW ON
>SALE**<

You can get this CD from us for the same price as well - Jewish Music
Distribution, UK

                    AND THERE IS MORE!!!!

This is only volume 1, there are also volume 2 and 3!

Volume 2 - also 2 CDs - includes Sholom Aleichem - The Little People (Die
Kleine Menshelech) with Eliahu Goldenberg, Shmuel Segal and Shmuel Rodenski
- Israel's most famous actors - and -

Volume 3 - also 2 CDs -  includes Sholom Aleichem - "Alt Nei Kasrilevke"
with Eliahu Goldenberg, Shmuel Segal and Shmuel Rodenski and other traks
from Die Kleine Menshelech with Shmuel Rodenski, Shmuel Segal and Shmuel
Atzmon

Each Volume for $16.98 including shipping (shipping is free also when you
buy the three volumes together)

Yours

Noa

Jewish Music Distribution