Re: " Yiddish Fiddler On Roof" & Megilla of I. Manger"

A porch, not a Porsche--that's cute.  I'm still *very* naive w/ this and
much too nervous too order anything over the Net, but didn't know how it's
done--when you posted that order, I just thought:  Gee, should she be doing
that?? ... What portions of the winter/spring will you be in NYC? -- Robert

>From: IGanz <IGanz (at) compuserve(dot)com>
>To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
>Subject: Re: " Yiddish Fiddler On Roof" & Megilla of I. Manger"
>Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 05:56:56 -0500
>
>Thanks to all the Jewish mothers on the list with advice.  I'm sorry you
>won't be able to buy that Porsche, nor the house in L.A.  My account didn't
>have enough in it for a porch, much less a Porsche.  Anyway, the card won't
>work.  Simon hoped everyone on the list would be ordering "Fiddler" and
>"Manger".
>
>Best to you all,
>
>Isabelle

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->