Re: Israeli Klezmer

Berlin Moshe wrote:

> I have my own explanation to the very difference in definition of
> "klezmer" here and aboard, and when the day come I'll send it to the list

What will come first, Mousse: the above, or Meshiakh?

Thanks for speaking up again. It looks like some explanations might flow
in, now...

In spite of what you call language difficulties, I think a lot of people
(count me among them) could really benefit from your observations. I
think a lot of people know Israeli klezmer only from what is offered as
an import in their local record shop, and have no way of experiencing
the behind-the-scene (i.e. Bne-Brak/Mea Shearim/Greater Jerusalem
Khassene) circuit which is your area. Thanks for writing... Josh