Re: Israeli Klezmer

In a message dated 1/6/0 2:46:32 PM, horowitz (at) styria(dot)com writes:

<< For a long time, I've wanted to say how unfathomable it is that Moussa
Berlin (speaking of Israeli klezmer) hasn't been considered one of the
seminal figures of the klezmer revival.

I totally agree with you. a few years ago he was featured on a Cd that I
beleive was released on either French or Swiss label. Thsi recording was
featured on many of the NPR and classical music stations around the country.
We sold a fair amount of the product.   Berlin is definately and excellect
musican .
Simon