italian (Neapolitan) Klezmer band - "Knorr band"

hello, we are six goyim from Naples, Italy. We are crazy about klezmer and
balkanian music, and (though it may seem incredible) we play it!
Our main source for klezmer music is Szapotnik's "The complete klezmer".
So we always are in search for new music sheets and yiddish songs lyrics too.
But the search is hard and difficult because in our country  klezmer and
balkanian music are not  very diffused and well-known.
Can anybody help us? Please, post for us! ;-))

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->