Re: italian (Neapolitan) Klezmer band - "Knorr band"

Try Tara Publications at: www.jewishmusic.com

also try: www.sykushner.com

But if you really want to learn the music well, transcribe it yourself.
(www.jewishmusic.com has a lot of klezmer cd's to choose from). For your
information, Pete Sokalow, who did the transcriptions in "The Compleat
Klezmer" has said that he left out most of the ornamentation on purpose to
make the music more accessible to beginners.

Matt

At 07:40 PM 1/6/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>hello, we are six goyim from Naples, Italy. We are crazy about klezmer and
balkanian music, and (though it may seem incredible) we play it!
>Our main source for klezmer music is Szapotnik's "The complete klezmer".
>So we always are in search for new music sheets and yiddish songs lyrics too.
>But the search is hard and difficult because in our country  klezmer and
balkanian music are not  very diffused and well-known.