Re: Lullabies

See among many other recordings:

Solnik, Tanja, From Generation to Generation: A legacy of lullabies,
DreamSong Recordings
Solnik, Tanja, Lullabies and Love Songs, DreamSong Recordings
Frankel, Judy, et al, Sleep My Child, Blue Hill Recordings

I believe all of them have Hebrew, Yiddish and Ladino songs.

Best,

Joel

At 02:04 PM 12/15/99 -0500, Judy Pinnolis wrote:
>Dear Hanna:
>I have put a link to your website on my Jewish Music WebCenter page under
>"performing groups".  I'd like to list you under your geographic location
>as well. If you are available for singing and want me to list you, please
>let me know where you generally perform.
>http://www.jmwc.org/
>Judy
>
>At 10:40 PM 11/4/99 +0200, you wrote:
> >    My name is Hanna Yaffe, I have a collection of  lullabies drawn from
> >the various cultures of Jerusalem, you can check out my  site at
> >www.batkol.com  There are songs  in Hebrew, Yiddish, Arabic, Armenian,
> >Amharic Russian, Ladino and  English. I am always interested in learning
> >new lullabies,  especially if the words are interesting, or have a strong
> >social  message. Shabbat Shalom
>
>Judith S. Pinnolis
>Reference Librarian,
>Coordinator for Publications and Training
>Brandeis University Libraries
>P.O Box 9110  MS045
>415 South Street
>Waltham, MA 02454-9110
>phone:781-736-4705
>fax: 781-736-4719
>email: pinnolis (at) brandeis(dot)edu

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com