Re: Lullabies

Dear Hanna:
I have put a link to your website on my Jewish Music WebCenter page under
"performing groups".  I'd like to list you under your geographic location
as well. If you are available for singing and want me to list you, please
let me know where you generally perform.
http://www.jmwc.org/
Judy

At 10:40 PM 11/4/99 +0200, you wrote:
>    My name is Hanna Yaffe, I have a collection of  lullabies drawn from
>the various cultures of Jerusalem, you can check out my  site at
>www.batkol.com  There are songs  in Hebrew, Yiddish, Arabic, Armenian,
>Amharic Russian, Ladino and  English. I am always interested in learning
>new lullabies,  especially if the words are interesting, or have a strong
>social  message. Shabbat Shalom

Judith S. Pinnolis
Reference Librarian,
Coordinator for Publications and Training
Brandeis University Libraries
P.O Box 9110  MS045
415 South Street
Waltham, MA 02454-9110