Spanish Civil War film & Jewish radio stuff

I believe that documentary about the SCW, if we're talking about the same
one, was called "The Good Fight".

Re: specifically Jewish fighters there, there were interviews with Jewish
veterans of the Abraham Lincoln Brigade on WBAI's 'Beyond The Pale' show this
spring I think.  That is the weekly radio show of the non-profit org Jews For
Racial & Economic Justice.  I don't recall songs or Yiddish being
specifically mentioned on that program, but maybe leads cd be follwed up
through the JFREJ NYC office.

Looking forward to hearing more,
Eve Sicular