Reva L'Sheva website

We are proud to announce that Reva L'Sheva, Israel's popular ethnic rock
band, has released it's third CD in four years. Entitled, "Etz Chaim Hee -
Secrets", it is already receiving sparkling reviews. The album's first
single, "Mah Tov", a Grateful Dead influenced rocker, describes the typical,
joyful happening at the band's frequent shows. Second to hit the airwaves
was the title cut, "Etz Chaim", a Carlebach style ballad, earthy, friendly
and loving in tone. It features a group of the bands friends singing along.

The production, by band leader Yehudah Katz, is smart and playful, with
numerous witty and provacative ideas appearing between the twelve solid
tunes. The songs, which were composed by Katz, bassist Adam Wexler and lead
guitarist David Abramson, include three Reb Shlomo Carlebach classics. "Etz
Chaim Hee - Secrets" is filled with numerous tasty rhythm guitar tracks,
strong and varied drum and percussion grooves and sweet vocal harmonies.

Lyrically, the new CD keeps with the bands tradition of not limiting itself
to verses. There is a thoughtful interplay of original lyrics with words
from biblical and midrashic sources.

This latest effort should certainly broaden Reva L'Sheva's already wide fan
appeal.

Please visit our website at http://www.revalsheva.com
to hear slections from all our CDs and purchase our music on line.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->