Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:19:40 EDT
From: Nossen & Channah Schafer <schafer (at) juno(dot)com>
Subject: SIMPLY TSFAT in Sharon & Brookline

The Breslov Community in Tsfat, Israel presents
SIMPLY TSFAT
in Sharon & Brookline

An evening of Music, Storytelling and Torah
including songs of Breslover Chassidim and Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach

with two Chassidic musicians from Tsfat
Rabbi Yonasan Lifshutz
Reb Elyahu Reiter

Tuesday,       Oct. 19th in Brookline
Wednesday, Oct. 20th in Sharon

****For Tues. Oct. 19th in Brookline
at the home of Scott Cassells & Susan Potziba 21 Orchard Rd.
RSVP to 617-782-0451
or to  the Boston-Breslov Connection 617-732-8962

****For Wed. Oct. 20th in Sharon
at the Young Israel of Sharon 8 PM
9 Dunbar St. in Sharon

both events
$10 for adults, $5 srudent and kids (sliding scale available))

---------- End of Forwarded Message ----------