MAX CD Reissue needs title

Maxwell Street Klezmer Band will shortly be reissuing its second CD (formerly
"Maxwell Street Wedding," 1991).  The colorful artwork is of a wedding couple
dancing on the street with klezmer musicians playing in the background, and
the contents of the album vary from stylized freilechs and other traditional
instrumental dances to Yiddish theater music and folk songs.  The album will
be available directly from the band and (we hope) through the major Jewish
music distributors.

We would like to choose a new title since the current one suggests mistakenly
that it's an album of wedding music.  If anyone has suggestions, please email
me privately (Maxwellst (at) aol(dot)com).  We will gladly give credit on the
album
for your idea, and will make a gift of some CDs as well.

Thanks, friends!

Lori Lippitz