LISTEN UP! ONLINE: 15 Minutes of Fame and Much More... (fwd)

<+> LISTEN UP! APPEARS AT "EVERYTHING JEWISH EXPO" IN PALATINE, IL. ON
OCTOBER 24Th

Come enjoy the smooth sounds of LISTEN UP! at the "Everything Jewish
Expo"!  We'll be performing on stage from 5:15-5:30 pm.  The Expo runs from
11:00 am - 8:30 pm and includes everything you could ever want (and more)
that's Jewish... especially in Palatine! (?)

Details are shown below.  For more info and directions, call 847-520-7962.

        The Everything Jewish Expo
        Sunday, Oct. 24, 1999
        11:00am-8:30 pm (LISTEN UP! performs from 5:15 pm - 5:30 pm)
        Admission: Adults $5, Seniors $3, Kids $3

        Harper College - 1200 West Algonquin Rd. in Palatine

        *150 exhibits from artists, restaurants, synagogues, etc...
        *Learn Israeli dancing
        *Non-stop entertainment

<+>  Upcoming Concert Dates...

        -November 13th (Saturday night 8PM), - Pittsburgh - JCC Levenson Hall
                                                Call (412) 422-4370 for more
info.
        -November 28th - Chicago Cultural Center Chanukah Concert (more info to
follow)
        -December 5th - Indianapolis (Jewish Federation of Indianapolis)
Location TBA

<+>  Still LOOKING for a good man....

We're *still* searching for a new male vocalist for the group.  The
successful candidate will possess good pipes, good attitude, and the
ability to travel 2-4 times per month.  Ideas?  Call or email Steve at
(773) 973-3375, steve (at) jewishsong(dot)com(dot)  We'll offer a *cash* reward
for a
shiduch that works (OK, maybe not cash... but, you can come to a rehearsal!)

<+>  "Al Hanisim" on Amazon.com -- Looking for Reviewers...

If you search for "Al Hanisim" or "LISTEN UP!" on Amazon.com, you will now
come up with LISTEN UP! merchandise.  We're eager to have any of you that
are interested write an "online review" of the recording.  It's easy... and
it's free... and we'd appreciate your help a whole bunch.
The full link is:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001U0IH/o/qid=940338590/sr=8-1/002
-4583733-8821824

Stay warm and we'll talk to you soon...