Breslov Khsidim in Western Massachusetts 10/21

I just got a call from someone at Congregation B'nai Israel in Northampton,
MA saying that a couple of musicians from the Breslov Khsidim will be
performing there on Thursday evening at 7:30 pm.

He said that there would be a violinist and guitarist from Israel and that
they would be singing nigunim. Admission is $5.

I don't know any more about it but it sounds interesting.  If you're within
driving distance, you may want to check this out.  You should be able to
get more information and directions by calling the synagogue office at
413-584-3593.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band