need help with recording credits and more

I recently got the "best of the Barry Sisters" CD from TARA.  (It looks
like it was coproduced by Simon from Hatikvah - through some sort of
relationship with Rhino).  Anyway, one of the songs (the 3rd track) is
"Vyoch Tyoch Tyoch".  I'm looking for:

        1. lyrics
        2. translation
        3. original recording credits (composer, arr., publisher, dates,
        etc...)

Also, I have the recording, "The Very Best Of Israel" (green album with a
big ORANGE on the cover), and I'm looking for any information anyone might
have regarding the recording/publisher credits of the rendition of "Tzena"
on that recording.  The name of the group, composer, year, etc... would be
helpful.

Thanks - Gemar Tov,

Steve

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA