Need expert help

Dear jewish-music mavens,

I run the site Zemerl (http://www.princeton.edu/zemerl), which is a
database of Jewish song lyrics, etc.  I often get questions from visitors
to the site, and I dig up my own resources to try to help them. However,
these questions stumped me, so I turn to the experts for help. I think
these people would appreciate responses to their queries.

Thanks in advance! (if you're not sending the responses to the list, i
would appreciate you CC'ing them to me -thanks).

Inna - The Klez Dispensers
http://www.princeton.edu/klez
--------------
Questions:

(Posted by Michael Rice)
       I am searching for Maks Goldins' arrangements (voice,
       violin, piano) of 18 Jewish Folk Songs (World: Wilson
       Editions, 1995). I have a beautiful recording of them by the
       Latvian soprano Inessa Galante, but have been unable to
       locate the printed music. If you can help with any
       information, please e-mail me )MVRSC (at) aol(dot)com(dot)

We need the lyrics to "it's a tree of life" for my daughters bat
       mitzvah...any help would be great. thanks -
       bbsams (at) aol(dot)com

(Posted by Elisabeth Strvmberg)
       I'm looking for the song "Gott shabes eych", but I can't find
       it, not even here in your great database! - 011174049 (at) telia(dot)com

(Posted by Zelda Katz ) - zelda (at) post(dot)tau(dot)ac(dot)il
       My father used to talk about a song "Lomir shpiln a liebe",
       sung by Sarah Gorby. I have never been able to find a
       recording, or the words. Can you help? A groisn dank aich!