KlezKanada report

Hi,

I'm going to be on the road for a while after KlezKanada, so I took
the liberty of html-izing some observations and notes on some of the
serious discussions that I've seen so far, as well as some of the
festival gossip (new groups, recordings, a Belf re-release project).
Take a look at the usual site,

http://www.klezmershack.com/

Hopefully, once I am back in town I can refine things, correct mistakes,
and add some anciliary sound recordings and the like. Or, I'll get
swamped by the next wave of new stuff, and this is what will be;
hence my eagerness to document as well as I can while I have the
slice of time in which to do so.

Enjoy (I hope),
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/