Re: Phish Thread- Al Kol Aileh

Dear Eliezer Kaplan:  Please enlighten!   Who's M. A.?  From what song was
the melody borrowed?  Is it recorded, and if so, where?  When written?
About/means what?  Many thanks in advance--I _obsessively_ collect examples
of and info about contrafacta (borrowed melodies) and knew nothing about
this being one.--Robert Cohen