RE: TSUFIT:"Under the Mediterranean Sky"

I both write about music and have a Jewish music radio program, so I fit
both categories. I am the music columnist for the Berkshire (Mass.) Eagle
(daily newspaper) and host a weekly Jewish music show on WCFM (91.9 FM) at
Williams College in Williamstown, Mass., also on the Internet at
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html on Mondays 9-10pm US
Eastern Time.

Please send to me at:

Seth Rogovoy