Re: TSUFIT:"Under the Mediterranean Sky"

PabloAzure (at) cs(dot)com wrote:

> Hi,
> We are distributing a new CD by an Israeli born singer-songwriter, currently
> based in Canada.  Her name is TSUFIT and the CD is called "Under the
> Mediterranean Sky".
> This is an eclectic album featuring some Chassidic songs, some Israeli songs
> (eg. a version of Erev Shel Shoshanim featuring a clarinet over a bed of
> saxophones and percussion) , some original songs in English about
> contemporary topics but featuring distinctively Jewish/Klezmer/Chassidic
> niggun flavour and some comedic songs such as Broccoli's On Sale At Dominion
> (an affectionate ode to a Jewish Mother ) and My Transylvanian.
> This album is currently in its fourth week on the Top 10 folk albums in
> Kingston (at #4 this week), was in the Top 20 World Albums for June at KEOS
> in Texas and was was one of The Midnight Special "Pick Hits" this week in
> Chicago.
> If there are any radio programmers/DJ's out there who are interested in an
> airplay copy of this CD, kindly email us your full mailing address and
> telephone as well as the name of your show, your station, and its mailing
> addresss and email.
> If you are a journalist who is interested in reviewing the CD for a newspaper
> or magazine, then kindly give us your full mailing address and telephone as
> well as the name, address tel and email of the publication and we will send
> you the CD.
> If you are neither of these but still have some advice for us (it wouldn't be
> a Jewish list if you didn't), we welcome your advice with open arms, please
> send it along.
> You can check out TSUFIT's website at www.tsufit.com and even listen to song
> clips there.
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
> PA

My name is George Robinson;  I am the music critic
for Jewish Week in
New York City (largest circulation Jewish paper in
the US, with 130,00
readers) and my record column is also picked up in
the Detroit Jewish
News (I don't know the circulation, but it should
be decent-sized). I
would love to include your new CD in my next record
roundup.

My editor at Jewish Week is Rob Goldblum. He can be reached at 212-921-7822.

My mailing address is:

George Robinson
116 Pinehurst Avenue, K-12
New York, NY 10033-1755