TSUFIT:"Under the Mediterranean Sky"

Hi,
We are distributing a new CD by an Israeli born singer-songwriter, currently
based in Canada.  Her name is TSUFIT and the CD is called "Under the
Mediterranean Sky".
This is an eclectic album featuring some Chassidic songs, some Israeli songs
(eg. a version of Erev Shel Shoshanim featuring a clarinet over a bed of
saxophones and percussion) , some original songs in English about
contemporary topics but featuring distinctively Jewish/Klezmer/Chassidic
niggun flavour and some comedic songs such as Broccoli's On Sale At Dominion
(an affectionate ode to a Jewish Mother ) and My Transylvanian.
This album is currently in its fourth week on the Top 10 folk albums in
Kingston (at #4 this week), was in the Top 20 World Albums for June at KEOS
in Texas and was was one of The Midnight Special "Pick Hits" this week in
Chicago.
If there are any radio programmers/DJ's out there who are interested in an
airplay copy of this CD, kindly email us your full mailing address and
telephone as well as the name of your show, your station, and its mailing
addresss and email.
If you are a journalist who is interested in reviewing the CD for a newspaper
or magazine, then kindly give us your full mailing address and telephone as
well as the name, address tel and email of the publication and we will send
you the CD.
If you are neither of these but still have some advice for us (it wouldn't be
a Jewish list if you didn't), we welcome your advice with open arms, please
send it along.
You can check out TSUFIT's website at www.tsufit.com and even listen to song
clips there.
Looking forward to hearing from you.