re: tango and spam

There is an article in this week's Forward about Latvia that mentions
an
O. Strok, the Tango King.

Does anyone know if this is  Oscar Strok/Strock --  one of the
composers  of
"Vi Ahin Zol Ikh Geyn", a popular song of post-War Jewish refugees?

Wolf

PS to Owen:
I  fully agree that the doctor's spam was not kosher for this list,
although I couldn't help but applaud a little anarchy.
This does not mean I condone spam;  I do not.
(I know there is a contradiction here, but...)

But, like picking up an abandoned  magazine in an airport  lounge --
one sometimes gains entree into other worlds.

I'm sure Ari swiftly took away the doctor's ability to post to the list.